- Improve formatting and screenshots for all guides to improve clarity, (a housekeeping step but quite time consuming, will take several weeks)
*10th August '17 only Dogecoin and Litecoin left on my to-do list. Missing some screenshots for clarity.
- Monero with Tor/Privacy settings. This node is a little more complex to add this functionality due to p2p methods of networking, different to the Core nodes setup. (Had Un-verified success with Monero, Long term project, back burner due to minimal demand)
- Come up with sleek method of engraving/etching wallets and backup seeds to metal for fireproof/waterproof storage. Investigate a way to produce these for others without them revealing their private key to me, (etch an encrypted wallet seed?)
- Stage 4/4 Burst Mining Rig. I've a Raspberry Pi project with 4 x 2.5" Laptop HDDs attached in a RAID5 configuration. A more advanced build in regards to hardware.
Stage 1/4 complete, Generic Raspbery Pi NAS
Stage 2/4 complete, Sia hosting/wallet/node
Stage 3/4 complete, Storj Data Farming.
- **Complete 4th Aug '17** Add bolt-on option to create vanity addresses with unused Pi CPU. For Bitcoin, Litecoin and Dogecoin